Billy Ray Cyrus reacts to Miley's 'Wrecking Ball' nudity
The public immediately asked, what would her father think? As it turns out, he approves.
Miley's country music superstar dad, Billy Ray, gave insight to his daughter's nude antics.
"I'm a song man -- a musician singer songwriter who loves all styles of music," he recently told ET News.
"It wouldn't have mattered if Miley would have worn jeans and a flannel shirt, a Tux or a nun's habit. The song's a smash and her performance vocally on the tune reflects her roots and sheer God given talent."
Though risque and over the top, Billy Ray is right about "Wrecking Ball" being a smash hit.
The "Wrecking Ball" music video was viewed over 12 million times on VEVO within the first 24 hours, breaking One Direction's "Best Song Ever" record by more than a million views.
As of Wednesday, the views reached over 25 million.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.