OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Rapper Mack Maine has been formally arraigned on felony sexual battery and aggravated assault and battery charges in Oklahoma.
Defense Attorney Tony Coleman says a not guilty plea was entered on Maine's behalf in Oklahoma County District Court on Friday.
Maine, whose real name is Jermaine Anthony Preyan (PRAY'-un), is free on bond. No court date was set.
Preyan is also president of Young Money Entertainment, a record label founded by rapper Lil Wayne.
He was arrested after an Aug. 22 incident, in which prosecutors say he invited two women onto his tour bus in Oklahoma City.
The 33-year-old allegedly grabbed one woman's breast, held the bus door shut when the women tried to leave and broke the other woman's jaw when he punched her in the face.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener