Ex-staffer sues Insane Clown Posse, cites abuse
PONTIAC, Mich. (AP) - An ex-publicist and lawyer for the rap duo Insane Clown Posse has sued them and their recording company, saying she was sexually harassed and asked to perform illegal acts.
The Detroit News ( http://bit.ly/1f3dcM3) says 32-year-old Andrea Pellegrini filed suit Aug. 23 in Oakland County Circuit Court in the Detroit suburb of Pontiac.
The defendants include group members Joseph "Shaggy 2 Dope" Bruce and Joseph "Violent J" Utsler and Psychopathic Records.
The Associated Press left phone and email messages Tuesday night for group spokesman Jason Webber.
The complaint says Pellegrini was "subjected to constant and pervasive harassment" at the company, including being given a large sex toy. It says she was asked to obtain automatic weapons for a photo shoot.
Pellegrini worked at Psychopathic Records in 2009-2012, then was fired.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.