Ex-staffer sues Insane Clown Posse, cites abuse
PONTIAC, Mich. (AP) - An ex-publicist and lawyer for the rap duo Insane Clown Posse has sued them and their recording company, saying she was sexually harassed and asked to perform illegal acts.
The Detroit News ( http://bit.ly/1f3dcM3) says 32-year-old Andrea Pellegrini filed suit Aug. 23 in Oakland County Circuit Court in the Detroit suburb of Pontiac.
The defendants include group members Joseph "Shaggy 2 Dope" Bruce and Joseph "Violent J" Utsler and Psychopathic Records.
The Associated Press left phone and email messages Tuesday night for group spokesman Jason Webber.
The complaint says Pellegrini was "subjected to constant and pervasive harassment" at the company, including being given a large sex toy. It says she was asked to obtain automatic weapons for a photo shoot.
Pellegrini worked at Psychopathic Records in 2009-2012, then was fired.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.