Ex-staffer sues Insane Clown Posse, cites abuse
PONTIAC, Mich. (AP) - An ex-publicist and lawyer for the rap duo Insane Clown Posse has sued them and their recording company, saying she was sexually harassed and asked to perform illegal acts.
The Detroit News ( http://bit.ly/1f3dcM3) says 32-year-old Andrea Pellegrini filed suit Aug. 23 in Oakland County Circuit Court in the Detroit suburb of Pontiac.
The defendants include group members Joseph "Shaggy 2 Dope" Bruce and Joseph "Violent J" Utsler and Psychopathic Records.
The Associated Press left phone and email messages Tuesday night for group spokesman Jason Webber.
The complaint says Pellegrini was "subjected to constant and pervasive harassment" at the company, including being given a large sex toy. It says she was asked to obtain automatic weapons for a photo shoot.
Pellegrini worked at Psychopathic Records in 2009-2012, then was fired.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.