Britney Spears shows concern of sexy image
"Oh my god, we showed way more skin and did way more stuff for the video than what is actually there," Spears explained during the interview. "Like, I cut out like half the video because I am a mother and because, you know, I have children, and it's just hard to play Sexy Mom while you're being a pop star as well. ... I just have to be true to myself and you know, feel it out when I do stuff. And just let them know, you know?"
It isn't news that sex sells. And when asked if her team is pushing her to be too sexy, she said "yes."
"A lot of sex goes into what I do, you know?" she explained. "But sometimes I would like to bring it back to the old days when there was, like, one outfit through the whole video, and you're dancing the whole video, and there's, like, not that much sex stuff going on. It's about the dance. It's old school. It's, like, keeping it real and just making it about the dance. I'd love to do a video like that."
Shortly after several media outlets ran the story, Spears' father and manager, Jamie Spears, released a statement to E! News, clarifying that she is never pressured into anything she creates.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.