Lumineers, Lorde, Sheeran to perform at VH1 show
NEW YORK (AP) - The Lumineers, Lorde and Ed Sheeran will perform at a concert Nov. 11 to celebrate VH1's "You Oughta Know" campaign.
"You Oughta Know" highlights emerging musicians and launched in 2005. VH1 announced Friday that Scottish R&B singer Emeli Sande and rock sister trio Haim also will perform at New York's Roseland Ballroom for the event.
The concert will stream live online and will premiere Nov. 21 on VH1. Singer-songwriter Matt Nathanson and married duo Johnnyswim also will hit the stage.
Past "You Oughta Know" artists include Adele, Bruno Mars, Amy Winehouse and Mumford & Sons.
New Zealand singer Lorde currently has the No. 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with "Royals," and Sheeran and the Lumineers earned nominations in top Grammy categories earlier this year.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.