Lumineers, Lorde, Sheeran to perform at VH1 show
NEW YORK (AP) - The Lumineers, Lorde and Ed Sheeran will perform at a concert Nov. 11 to celebrate VH1's "You Oughta Know" campaign.
"You Oughta Know" highlights emerging musicians and launched in 2005. VH1 announced Friday that Scottish R&B singer Emeli Sande and rock sister trio Haim also will perform at New York's Roseland Ballroom for the event.
The concert will stream live online and will premiere Nov. 21 on VH1. Singer-songwriter Matt Nathanson and married duo Johnnyswim also will hit the stage.
Past "You Oughta Know" artists include Adele, Bruno Mars, Amy Winehouse and Mumford & Sons.
New Zealand singer Lorde currently has the No. 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with "Royals," and Sheeran and the Lumineers earned nominations in top Grammy categories earlier this year.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.