The 19-year-old singer plans to release a new track every Monday for the next 10 weeks, reports Rolling Stone.
Bieber has referred to the series as his "journals" in Twitter posts, and he plans to leave a candid note with the song. "It's a song for people going through a heartbreak - like I was when I wrote it," he wrote.
The 10-week Bieb-a-thon will end in December with a treat for his fans: A "special movie on Christmas."
So, who do you think the Biebs is speaking to in this R&B track? According to Bieber, it goes out to Oprah Winfrey.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener