Justin Bieber launches 'Music Mondays' with new single 'Heartbreaker'
The 19-year-old singer plans to release a new track every Monday for the next 10 weeks, reports Rolling Stone.
Bieber has referred to the series as his "journals" in Twitter posts, and he plans to leave a candid note with the song. "It's a song for people going through a heartbreak - like I was when I wrote it," he wrote.
The 10-week Bieb-a-thon will end in December with a treat for his fans: A "special movie on Christmas."
So, who do you think the Biebs is speaking to in this R&B track? According to Bieber, it goes out to Oprah Winfrey.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.