Justin Bieber launches 'Music Mondays' with new single 'Heartbreaker'
The 19-year-old singer plans to release a new track every Monday for the next 10 weeks, reports Rolling Stone.
Bieber has referred to the series as his "journals" in Twitter posts, and he plans to leave a candid note with the song. "It's a song for people going through a heartbreak - like I was when I wrote it," he wrote.
The 10-week Bieb-a-thon will end in December with a treat for his fans: A "special movie on Christmas."
So, who do you think the Biebs is speaking to in this R&B track? According to Bieber, it goes out to Oprah Winfrey.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.