Arizona to honor Tedy Bruschi Saturday
The school will honor Bruschi, along with his wife and their three sons, Saturday during halftime of Arizona's game vs. Utah. Bruschi's No. 68 jersey will also be retired by the time as a part of the ceremony.
Bruschi recorded an NCAA record 52 sacks during his career at Arizona. He was twice an All-American, in 1994 and 1995, with the latter decision being a unanimous one.
In 1995, Bruschi garnered Pac-10 Defensive Player of the Year honors and his college career was highlighted by 74 tackles for a loss -- sixth-most in FBS history -- and three all-conference recognitions.
The linebacker spent 13 years with the New England Patriots, spanning his entire career, becoming a Pro Bowler and a three-time Super Bowl champion.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.