Arizona to honor Tedy Bruschi Saturday
The school will honor Bruschi, along with his wife and their three sons, Saturday during halftime of Arizona's game vs. Utah. Bruschi's No. 68 jersey will also be retired by the time as a part of the ceremony.
Bruschi recorded an NCAA record 52 sacks during his career at Arizona. He was twice an All-American, in 1994 and 1995, with the latter decision being a unanimous one.
In 1995, Bruschi garnered Pac-10 Defensive Player of the Year honors and his college career was highlighted by 74 tackles for a loss -- sixth-most in FBS history -- and three all-conference recognitions.
The linebacker spent 13 years with the New England Patriots, spanning his entire career, becoming a Pro Bowler and a three-time Super Bowl champion.
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- A Wildcat remembers his favorite memories of the Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.