Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 8:38 am
Lady Gaga releases 'Do What U Want,' addresses haters with R. Kelly
Gaga teamed up with famed R&B singer R. Kelly to bring fans "Do What U Want," the first of her pledge to release a new song each week until Nov. 11 -- seemingly taking a page out of the book of Bieber.
In the club-pop song, produced by Paul Blair, Gaga lashes out at her haters, singing, "Write what you want, say what you want about me. If you're wonderin' know that I'm not sorry."
But three minutes seemingly wasn't enough time for the 27-year-old pop star to vent. Before the midnight release, Gaga took to her over 40 million Twitter followers to hash out more beef.
Gaga's fourth full-length album, "ARTPOP," releases Nov. 11.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.