Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 8:38 am
Lady Gaga releases 'Do What U Want,' addresses haters with R. Kelly
Gaga teamed up with famed R&B singer R. Kelly to bring fans "Do What U Want," the first of her pledge to release a new song each week until Nov. 11 -- seemingly taking a page out of the book of Bieber.
In the club-pop song, produced by Paul Blair, Gaga lashes out at her haters, singing, "Write what you want, say what you want about me. If you're wonderin' know that I'm not sorry."
But three minutes seemingly wasn't enough time for the 27-year-old pop star to vent. Before the midnight release, Gaga took to her over 40 million Twitter followers to hash out more beef.
Gaga's fourth full-length album, "ARTPOP," releases Nov. 11.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.