Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 8:38 am
Lady Gaga releases 'Do What U Want,' addresses haters with R. Kelly
Gaga teamed up with famed R&B singer R. Kelly to bring fans "Do What U Want," the first of her pledge to release a new song each week until Nov. 11 -- seemingly taking a page out of the book of Bieber.
In the club-pop song, produced by Paul Blair, Gaga lashes out at her haters, singing, "Write what you want, say what you want about me. If you're wonderin' know that I'm not sorry."
But three minutes seemingly wasn't enough time for the 27-year-old pop star to vent. Before the midnight release, Gaga took to her over 40 million Twitter followers to hash out more beef.
Gaga's fourth full-length album, "ARTPOP," releases Nov. 11.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.