Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 8:38 am
Lady Gaga releases 'Do What U Want,' addresses haters with R. Kelly
Gaga teamed up with famed R&B singer R. Kelly to bring fans "Do What U Want," the first of her pledge to release a new song each week until Nov. 11 -- seemingly taking a page out of the book of Bieber.
In the club-pop song, produced by Paul Blair, Gaga lashes out at her haters, singing, "Write what you want, say what you want about me. If you're wonderin' know that I'm not sorry."
But three minutes seemingly wasn't enough time for the 27-year-old pop star to vent. Before the midnight release, Gaga took to her over 40 million Twitter followers to hash out more beef.
Gaga's fourth full-length album, "ARTPOP," releases Nov. 11.
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.