Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 8:38 am
Lady Gaga releases 'Do What U Want,' addresses haters with R. Kelly
Gaga teamed up with famed R&B singer R. Kelly to bring fans "Do What U Want," the first of her pledge to release a new song each week until Nov. 11 -- seemingly taking a page out of the book of Bieber.
In the club-pop song, produced by Paul Blair, Gaga lashes out at her haters, singing, "Write what you want, say what you want about me. If you're wonderin' know that I'm not sorry."
But three minutes seemingly wasn't enough time for the 27-year-old pop star to vent. Before the midnight release, Gaga took to her over 40 million Twitter followers to hash out more beef.
Gaga's fourth full-length album, "ARTPOP," releases Nov. 11.
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.