MTV EMAs: Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke could shock viewers again
Miley and Robin in Amsterdam? Things could get weird.
It's unclear if the two singers will perform together or separate, but since their risque dance moves aided the network's 66 percent increase in viewers, it makes sense they reprise their performance.
Or perhaps they'll do a 180 and give viewers a proper performance -- you know, one without twerking and oddly placed foam fingers. Now that would be shocking!
Other performers announced on Wednesday include Snoop Dog (fitting for Amsterdam), Afrojack and Imagine Dragons. It was previously revealed that Katy Perry and The Killers will also take the stage.
The award show will air on Sunday, Nov. 10 at 5 p.m. MST.
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.