MTV EMAs: Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke could shock viewers again
Miley and Robin in Amsterdam? Things could get weird.
It's unclear if the two singers will perform together or separate, but since their risque dance moves aided the network's 66 percent increase in viewers, it makes sense they reprise their performance.
Or perhaps they'll do a 180 and give viewers a proper performance -- you know, one without twerking and oddly placed foam fingers. Now that would be shocking!
Other performers announced on Wednesday include Snoop Dog (fitting for Amsterdam), Afrojack and Imagine Dragons. It was previously revealed that Katy Perry and The Killers will also take the stage.
The award show will air on Sunday, Nov. 10 at 5 p.m. MST.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.