B.o.B hopes to join Bruno Mars on Super Bowl stage
ATLANTA (AP)- B.o.B is happy that Bruno Mars is the halftime performer at Super Bowl XLVIII, especially if he gets an invite to join him onstage.
B.o.B says with a laugh: ``I ain't got my phone call yet, but I hope I'll be on there.''
Mars and the rapper collaborated on the 2010 No. 1 hit, ``Nothin' On You.'' The song was nominated for multiple Grammy Awards and helped Mars launch his successful solo career, which includes two platinum albums and 10 Top 5 hits.
B.o.B said in an interview Wednesday he and Mars came up the music ranks together, performing in studio before the singer became a pop star.
Super Bowl XLVIII will take place Feb. 2 in East Rutherford, N.J.
B.o.B will release his third album, ``Underground Luxury,'' on Dec. 17.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.