B.o.B hopes to join Bruno Mars on Super Bowl stage
ATLANTA (AP)- B.o.B is happy that Bruno Mars is the halftime performer at Super Bowl XLVIII, especially if he gets an invite to join him onstage.
B.o.B says with a laugh: ``I ain't got my phone call yet, but I hope I'll be on there.''
Mars and the rapper collaborated on the 2010 No. 1 hit, ``Nothin' On You.'' The song was nominated for multiple Grammy Awards and helped Mars launch his successful solo career, which includes two platinum albums and 10 Top 5 hits.
B.o.B said in an interview Wednesday he and Mars came up the music ranks together, performing in studio before the singer became a pop star.
Super Bowl XLVIII will take place Feb. 2 in East Rutherford, N.J.
B.o.B will release his third album, ``Underground Luxury,'' on Dec. 17.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.