Kanye West suspends remainder of 'Yeezus' tour after truck accident
"Yesterday, on the road to Vancouver, a truck carrying The Yeezus Tour's custom-made video truss and 60-ft circular LED screen was in an accident that damaged the gear beyond repair," a Def Jam Music Group spokesperson said in a statement obtained by E! News on Thursday.
The damaged gear was essential for the creative vision of the tour, the statement added. Vancouver, Denver and Minneapolis are all cities affected by the incident.
"As a result of this event, it is impossible to put on the show and The Yeezus Tour will be postponed until these essential pieces can be reengineered and refabricated."
Ticket refund information has not been detailed at this time.
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.