Paul Simon, Stephen Sondheim to share stage Dec. 3
NEW YORK (AP) - It is a triple billing for the ages, one night only: Paul Simon, Stephen Sondheim and Michael Chabon.
The subject will be words and music.
Chabon, the Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist, will host a discussion among himself and the two celebrated composers. Announced Monday by the MacDowell Colony for artists, the event will be held Dec. 3 at the New Museum of Contemporary Art in New York City.
Chabon is chairman of MacDowell, based in New Hampshire and one of the country's oldest and most prestigious artist colonies. Last summer, Sondheim was awarded the 54th annual Edward MacDowell Medal for lifetime achievement.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.