Paul Simon, Stephen Sondheim to share stage Dec. 3
NEW YORK (AP) - It is a triple billing for the ages, one night only: Paul Simon, Stephen Sondheim and Michael Chabon.
The subject will be words and music.
Chabon, the Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist, will host a discussion among himself and the two celebrated composers. Announced Monday by the MacDowell Colony for artists, the event will be held Dec. 3 at the New Museum of Contemporary Art in New York City.
Chabon is chairman of MacDowell, based in New Hampshire and one of the country's oldest and most prestigious artist colonies. Last summer, Sondheim was awarded the 54th annual Edward MacDowell Medal for lifetime achievement.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.