Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 2:36 pm
Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
Carey, a junior from Tucson, carried the ball a school-record 48 times in the game, totaling 206 yards and four touchdowns. He currently leads the nation in running at 155.9 yards per game.
The 5-foot-10 running back also set school career marks during Saturday's game with 3,913 rushing yards and 49 total touchdowns during his time in Tucson.
This is the second time this season Carey was named one of the conference's players of the week, the first was for his play in Arizona's win over Utah on Oct. 19. It's the fifth time a Wildcat has been honored by the Pac-12 Conference this season.
Arizona State's Chris Young was named the Defensive Player of the Week, while UCLA's Ishmael Smith earned Special Teams Player of the Week honors, both for their play in the Sun Devils' 38-33 win in Pasadena.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.