Updated Dec 11, 2013 - 1:09 pm
YouTube Rewind celebrates top videos of 2013
YouTube is paying homage to this year's most viral videos by releasing its 2013 Top Trending List.
Still wondering what a fox says? So are we. But thanks to the Internet's seemingly strange obsession with animal noises, the Norwegian comedy duo Ylvis took the list's No. 1 spot.
Between the "Harlem Shake" craze, Psy and Jean-Claude Van Damme -- the internet is really weird.
Also featured on the YouTube Rewind page are mainstream music videos by artists like Katy Perry, P!nk and Robin Thicke, among others.
And then there's Miley Cyrus. What's a 2013 list that doesn't include twerking? Well, possibly a better one. But can you blame YouTube for featuring a video that scored nearly 400 million views?
Here's the list:
Top Trending Videos of 2013
1. Ylvis - "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?")
2. Harlem Shake (original army edition)
3. How Animals Eat Their Food
4. Miley Cyrus - "Wrecking Ball" (SteveKardynal)
5. Baby&Me (EvianBabies)
6. Volvo Trucks - The Epic Split feat. Van Damme (Volvo Trucks)
7. "YOLO" feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar (The Lonely Island)
8. Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise (CarrieNYC)
9. The NFL: A Bad Lip Reading (BadLipReading)
10. Mozart vs Skrillex. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2 (Epic Rap Battles of History)
View the complete list...
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.