Updated Dec 11, 2013 - 5:52 pm
Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey files paperwork to NFL Draft advisory board
At the very least, he's exploring the possibility.
Ka'Deem Carey filed his paperwork to NFL draft advisory board this week. Said 1st couple rounds would be tough to pass up. No real timetable— Daniel Berk (@DSBerk) December 11, 2013
Carey:: "First round, second round, that's comfortable stuff you can't pass up." Even with that, get feeling he doesn't know what he's doing— Daniel Berk (@DSBerk) December 12, 2013
Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey said he feels mentally and physically ready for NFL; but will see how he's projected— Joe Schad (@schadjoe) December 12, 2013
Carey is coming off a season in which he rushed for 1,716 yards and 17 touchdowns for the Wildcats, helping to lead them to a second bowl game in as many years while being named the Pac-12's Offensive Player of the Year. He led the nation with 1,929 yards and 23 touchdowns the previous season, when he was a consensus All-American.
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.