Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey a USA Today All-American
The running back, who was a consensus All-American last season as a sophomore, was named a First-team All American by USA Today.
Carey rushed for 1,716 yards and 17 touchdowns for the Wildcats this season, while also hauling in 26 passes for 173 yards and a score.
He has reportedly filed the paperwork to gauge his NFL Draft prospects, but has yet to say if the Advocare V100 Bowl will be his final collegiate game.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.