Harvey Keitel loves Queen B
Yet when it came to filming a small piece for Beyoncé's "Pretty Hurts" video, the crew made him wait 20 hours to shoot his part.
Melina Matsoukas who directed the video told Vulture, "he had to wait around all day, and he did, and he was just so sweet."
Apparently Keitel is a big fan of Queen B, so when Matsoukas asked him to play a "greasy, Vegas-type pageant character" he not only agreed to do it, but he did it for free.
The video is just one of 17 released last week by Beyoncé from her latest self-titled album.
Mini Salas, Host
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.