Harvey Keitel loves Queen B
Yet when it came to filming a small piece for Beyoncé's "Pretty Hurts" video, the crew made him wait 20 hours to shoot his part.
Melina Matsoukas who directed the video told Vulture, "he had to wait around all day, and he did, and he was just so sweet."
Apparently Keitel is a big fan of Queen B, so when Matsoukas asked him to play a "greasy, Vegas-type pageant character" he not only agreed to do it, but he did it for free.
The video is just one of 17 released last week by Beyoncé from her latest self-titled album.
Mini Salas, Host
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.