Harvey Keitel loves Queen B
Yet when it came to filming a small piece for Beyoncé's "Pretty Hurts" video, the crew made him wait 20 hours to shoot his part.
Melina Matsoukas who directed the video told Vulture, "he had to wait around all day, and he did, and he was just so sweet."
Apparently Keitel is a big fan of Queen B, so when Matsoukas asked him to play a "greasy, Vegas-type pageant character" he not only agreed to do it, but he did it for free.
The video is just one of 17 released last week by Beyoncé from her latest self-titled album.
Mini Salas, Host
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.