Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey named consensus All-American
Carey, who finished No. 10 in the Heisman Trophy voting, was named to 12 All-American teams, including American Football Coaches' Association (AFCA), Football Writers' Association of America (FWAA), ESPN.com, Sports Illustrated, CBSSports.com and USA Today.
In 2013, Carey rushed for 1,716 yards to go along with 17 touchdowns. He ranked No. 2 in the nation with an average of 156.0 yards per game and also caught 26 receptions for 173 yards and a touchdown.
Additionally, Carey broke the school's all-time career rushing (4,070) and touchdown record (50) during his junior campaign.
Carey is the fourth UA player to ever be named a two-time consensus All-American joining Ricky Hunley (1982-83), Rob Waldrop (1992-93) and Tedy Bruschi (1994-95). He is, however, the school's lone offensive player to achieve the feat.
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.