Selena Gomez needs a little 'me' time
Selena Gomez will be kicking off 2014 with some much-needed "me" time. The problem is, she's canceling a bunch of shows on her "Stars Dance" tour.
On Friday, the pop singer released the following statement on her website:
"My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them. But it has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be. To my fans, I sincerely apologize and I hope you guys know how much each and every one of you mean to me."
Just recently, Gomez threw a fit during a performance in Los Angeles because of technical difficulties. Before cutting her performance short and walking off the stage, the former Disney star dropped the f-bomb.
It sounds like she may be suffering from a combination of tour and holiday stress. If that's the case, get better Selena, we miss you already.
Mini Salas, Host
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.