Bruno Mars was the most pirated artist of 2013
Mars' fans stole him the No. 1 spot by downloading his music over 5.7 million times. Rihanna came in second with just over 5.4 million downloads. Daft Punk, Justin Timberlake and Flo Rida also made the cut.
The data analysis company based their numbers on downloads from BitTorrent, a peer-to-peer file sharing service.
The website notes that BitTorrent activity is "alive and well," but popular legal streaming services, such as Netflix and Hulu, are slowing causing the pirate ship to sink.
Here is the complete list of most pirated artists of 2013:
1. Bruno Mars, 5,783,556
2. Rihanna, 5,414,166
3. Daft Punk, 4,212,361
4. Justin Timberlake, 3,930,185
5. Flo Rida, 3,470,825
6. Kanye West, 3,199,969
7. Eminem, 3,176,122
8. Jay Z, 3,171,358
9. Drake, 3,139,408
10. Pitbull, 3,138,308
11. One Direction, 2,920,445
12. Maroon 5, 2,857,652
13. Zedd, 2,828,764
14. Nicki Minaj, 2,681,177
15. Adele, 2,594,275
16. Avicii, 2,562,151
17. David Guetta, 2,441,235
18. Linkin Park, 2,352,385
19. Pharrell Williams, 2,336,996
20. Katy Perry, 2,318,740
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.