Report: Ke$ha in rehab for eating disorder
Singer Ke$ha reportedly entered a rehabilitation program Friday to get help for an eating disorder.
According to E! Online, the 26-year-old checked herself into the facility, believed to be Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same one utilized by Demi Lovato.
"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself but I've found it hard to practice," she tells E! News. "I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder...to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."
Despite entering the facility, her trainer, Kit Rich, said she has a healthy diet.
"She makes fresh vegetable and fruit juices in her juicer daily," he said. "Plus, she eats lots of protein—she really loves salmon!—and steamed veggies and tons of water."
Ke$ha was also on a regular workout plan.
We hope to hear the singer comes out of her stint feeling back to her old self!
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.