Report: Ke$ha in rehab for eating disorder
Singer Ke$ha reportedly entered a rehabilitation program Friday to get help for an eating disorder.
According to E! Online, the 26-year-old checked herself into the facility, believed to be Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same one utilized by Demi Lovato.
"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself but I've found it hard to practice," she tells E! News. "I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder...to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."
Despite entering the facility, her trainer, Kit Rich, said she has a healthy diet.
"She makes fresh vegetable and fruit juices in her juicer daily," he said. "Plus, she eats lots of protein—she really loves salmon!—and steamed veggies and tons of water."
Ke$ha was also on a regular workout plan.
We hope to hear the singer comes out of her stint feeling back to her old self!
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.