Report: Ke$ha in rehab for eating disorder
Singer Ke$ha reportedly entered a rehabilitation program Friday to get help for an eating disorder.
According to E! Online, the 26-year-old checked herself into the facility, believed to be Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same one utilized by Demi Lovato.
"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself but I've found it hard to practice," she tells E! News. "I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder...to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."
Despite entering the facility, her trainer, Kit Rich, said she has a healthy diet.
"She makes fresh vegetable and fruit juices in her juicer daily," he said. "Plus, she eats lots of protein—she really loves salmon!—and steamed veggies and tons of water."
Ke$ha was also on a regular workout plan.
We hope to hear the singer comes out of her stint feeling back to her old self!
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.