Updated Jan 8, 2014 - 3:29 pm
2014 Arizona Wildcats football schedule released
The 'Cats will open their season in Arizona Stadium against UNLV, whom they beat 58-13 in the second week of the 2013 season.
From there, the team will hit the road for a matchup with University of Texas San Antonio. It will be the second game between the teams in as many years, as the Wildcats beat the Roadrunners 38-13 in Tucson last season.
Arizona returns home for the next two games, including a matchup with Nevada and then the Pac-12 opener against California the following week.
The Wildcats have a Thursday night matchup in Autzen Stadium against the Ducks on Oct. 2, and will face off against rival Arizona State in Tucson on Nov. 28, which is the Friday after Thanksgiving.
|Aug. 30||UNLV||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Sept. 6||UTSA||Alamodome, San Antonio, TX|
|Sept. 13||Nevada||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Sept. 20||California||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Oct. 2||Oregon||Autzen Stadium, Eugene, OR|
|Oct. 11||USC||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Oct. 25||Washington State||Martin Stadium, Pullman, WA|
|Nov. 1||UCLA||Rose Bowl, Los Angeles, CA|
|Nov. 8||Colorado||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Nov. 15||Washington||Husky Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Nov. 22||Utah||Rice-Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, UT|
|Nov. 28||Arizona State||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
In 2013, the Wildcats posted an 8-5 record, including a 4-5 mark in the Pac-12. They won their second bowl game in as many seasons, defeating Boston College by a score of 42-19 in the AdvoCare V100 Bowl.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.