Former Chaparral standout Taylor Lewan has big day at NFL Combine
Outside of Sutton, whose weight has come into question over the last 12 months, the measurements of the four were of little consequence to their actual draft stock.
The reigning two-time Pac-12 Defensive of Player of the Year came in at a svelte 303 pounds, but among the local prospects, Sutton wasn't the story of the day.
That belonged to former Chaparral High School offensive lineman Taylor Lewan.
Lewan, a four-year tackle at Michigan, did 29 reps of the bench press and recorded an impressive 40-yard dash time of 4.87 seconds.
Sunday, Carey and Grice will get an opportunity to showcase their talents during the running backs workout. Bradford and Sutton will do the same on Monday when the defensive linemen and linebackers take the field at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.