Former Chaparral standout Taylor Lewan has big day at NFL Combine
Outside of Sutton, whose weight has come into question over the last 12 months, the measurements of the four were of little consequence to their actual draft stock.
The reigning two-time Pac-12 Defensive of Player of the Year came in at a svelte 303 pounds, but among the local prospects, Sutton wasn't the story of the day.
That belonged to former Chaparral High School offensive lineman Taylor Lewan.
Lewan, a four-year tackle at Michigan, did 29 reps of the bench press and recorded an impressive 40-yard dash time of 4.87 seconds.
Sunday, Carey and Grice will get an opportunity to showcase their talents during the running backs workout. Bradford and Sutton will do the same on Monday when the defensive linemen and linebackers take the field at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.