Former UA quarterback Matt Scott claimed off waivers by Bengals
Scott, who threw for 3,620 yards and 27 touchdowns as a senior in 2012, was claimed off of waivers by the Cincinnati Bengals, according to ProFootballTalk.com.
A one-year starter with the Wildcats, Scott went undrafted before spending all of last season on the Jacksonville Jaguars' practice squad.
During the 2013 preseason, Scott completed 18 of 40 passes for 170 yards and an interception.
With the addition of Scott, the Bengals now have four quarterbacks in the fold, including Andy Dalton, A.J. McCarron and Jason Campbell.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.