Four Arizona Wildcats football game times released
The team's season-opener at home against UNLV will be played on Fri., Aug. 29 at 7:30 p.m. The game will be aired on ESPN.
Arizona's second game, on the road at UTSA, will be on Thurs., Sept. 4 at 5:00 p.m. and broadcast on FOX Sports 1.
The Wildcats' Oct. 2 contest at Oregon will kick off at 7:30 p.m. and be broadcast on ESPN.
And perhaps most notably, the Wildcats will host Arizona State in the annual Territorial Cup on Fri., Nov. 28 at 1:30 p.m., with the game airing on FOX.
The rest of Arizona's schedule will be released throughout the season.
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.