Arizona adds Mississippi State to future football schedules
The first game will be played on Sept. 10, 2022 in Tucson, while the second game will be on Sept. 10, 2023 in Starkville.
"We're excited to announce this competitive series for our future football schedules," Arizona AD Greg Byrne said in a press release. "The opportunity to play an SEC opponent will be a great addition to our schedule for our program and our fans."
It will be the first meeting between the programs, who share a connection as Byrne was Mississippi State's athletic director from 2008-10. He was the school's associate AD from 2006-08.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.