Updated Jun 10, 2014 - 3:53 pm
Wildcats schedule home-and-home series with San Diego State
The Wildcats will host the Aztecs on Sept. 11, 2021 and make the return trip down the I-8 to Qualcomm Stadium on Sept. 3, 2022.
UA leads the all-time series against SDSU 10-5, with the Wildcats currently riding a four-game winning streak. The two teams last played in Tucson in 2000 when the Wildcats won 17-3, and Arizona also beat the Aztecs 23-10 when the teams met in San Diego in 2001.
The announcement comes less than a week after UA scheduled a home-and-home series with Mississippi State for the 2022 and 2023 seasons.
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.