Updated Jun 10, 2014 - 3:53 pm
Wildcats schedule home-and-home series with San Diego State
The Wildcats will host the Aztecs on Sept. 11, 2021 and make the return trip down the I-8 to Qualcomm Stadium on Sept. 3, 2022.
UA leads the all-time series against SDSU 10-5, with the Wildcats currently riding a four-game winning streak. The two teams last played in Tucson in 2000 when the Wildcats won 17-3, and Arizona also beat the Aztecs 23-10 when the teams met in San Diego in 2001.
The announcement comes less than a week after UA scheduled a home-and-home series with Mississippi State for the 2022 and 2023 seasons.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?