Updated Jun 13, 2014 - 1:43 pm
Three-star DB Samuel Morrison commits to Arizona
Morrison becomes the 10th recruit in Rich Rodriquez's 2015 recruiting class. According to the Washington Post, he weighed nearly 15 offers before ultimately choosing Arizona.
"I've always had an interest in Arizona with my parents going there and all the stories I've heard, and then as I started getting into recruiting, it went from an interest to a love," Morrison told paper. "I saw the campus and just fell in love with the program."
Morrison is following his father Darryl's footsteps, who played defensive back for the Wildcats during the early 1990s.
Darryl was drafted in the sixth round of the 1993 NFL draft and appeared in four seasons with the Washington Redskins.
According to Rivals.com, Samuel is the fifth player in his 2015 Gonzaga graduating class to commit to a school in one of the five power conferences.
Some highlights from his junior season are shown below.
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.