Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
In a time of need, Byrne utilized the medium, surveying his more than 18,000 Twitter followers regarding three options for the back of the football team's scoreboard.
Feedback opp - we r installing a video board at AZ Stadium in NW corner. Which back of the board do u like? 1, 2 or 3 pic.twitter.com/W0OLCopRHX— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
#2. Similar look to big video board in south end of stadium. pic.twitter.com/HUnDfc3vRL— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
#3. Vote and give me feedback today. Similar in size to old board in the N. end zone but much higher quality. pic.twitter.com/iezzy0pfk5— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
Judging from the Twitter favorites, the No. 2 design has the most support, with No. 1 and No. 3 trailing. No. 3 features the same logo as No. 2, but its colors blend in.
Thanks for all of the great feedback to my morning tweets about the new video board. Over 150 responses & seems to be a split between 1 & 2— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
In a follow-up, Byrne tweeted the photos for No. 1 and No. 2 again, and No. 2 led in favorites 60-31 as of Monday morning.
Here was #1 pic.twitter.com/giKCZhb93b— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
And #2 pic.twitter.com/5V4rtg9dvf— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) June 29, 2014
Congrats Twitter, you helped Byrne pick out the back of the Arizona Stadium scoreboard.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.