This is a generic bibliography because there's no way I can track where I get these from. Some are from the TV broadcasts of the games, some are from reading through the game notes prepared by the teams, some are from my own notes I keep during the games, some are from reading through generic stat pages and pulling out what I find interesting, and some are from ESPN Stats & Info.
1) Oakland hasn't scored a first quarter TD in nine games.
2) The New York Knicks are 33-11 in the regular season since the Mike D'Antoni firing.
3) Worst home loss for the Miami Heat's Big 3...Knicks 112, Miami 92 on December 6.
4) Bill Self has more Big 12 conference Championships than home losses (8-7).
5) Only two QBs have thrown for 3,000 yards in their first two seasons: Peyton Manning and Andy Dalton.
6) Bears lead NFL with five opening drive turnovers.
7) Chargers were 0-14 in regular season games at Pittsburgh before Sunday.
8) In 2008 & 2009 John Harbaugh had a three-game losing streak, he has never had a losing streak since until now.
9) There are eight players with more rushing yards than the Cardinals.
10) Drew Brees and Andrew Luck lead the NFL with 18 interceptions.
11) Before 2012, only two rookies had ever thrown a game-winning TD pass with no time on the clock (Couch, Stafford), this year three have done it (Wilson, Luck, Foles).
12) The only running backs to rush for 1,600 yards, 10 TDs and average six yards per carry through 13 games are Jim Brown, O.J. Simpson and Adrian Peterson.
13) Only LaDanian Tomlinson and Adrian Peterson have rushed for 10 touchdowns every year in their first six seasons. 14) Carolina vs. Atlanta: Cam Newton is the only player in history with 250+ yards passing (287) with a TD pass (2), 100 yards rushing with a TD (1) in history.
15) Russell Wilson is the only rookie QB in history to go 6-0 at home since the merger.
16) Andrew Luck has passed Peyton Manning for the second-most yards passing by a rookie QB in NFL history.
17) There are three QBs in history to sign with a new team and win 10 games: 1998: Vinnie Testaverde (NYJ)...2009: Brett Favre (MIN)...2012 Peyton Manning (DEN).
18) Peyton Manning is the highest-rated shotgun passer this year with a 70% completion rate.
19) The Cleveland Browns won 30-7 over Kansas City, their largest margin of victory since winning 44-6 right before Thanksgiving 2003 against the Cardinals..the 146-game streak of no wins over 23 points was the longest in the NFL.
20) There are only four players with four seasons of 100+ receptions: Jerry Rice, Marvin Harrison, Wes Welker and Brandon Marshall.
21) Marshall's 101 receptions are the most in Bears single-season history.
22) Ben Roethlisberger threw his first pick while being hit or under duress since Week 1 of last year (154 straight passes).
23) 350+ yards passing, 2 TDs, no INTs= Billy Joe Tolliver, Andrew Luck and Nick Foles.
24) The margin of victory for all four of Philadelphia's wins are one or two points.
25) Washington is the only team since the merger to have two different rookie QBs lead fourth quarter drives in the same season.
26) Robert Griffin III and Kirk Cousins are the first rookies to throw a TD pass in the same game for the same team since Dallas in '65 (Jerry Rhome, Craig Morton).
27) Washington is 6-1 with Pierre Garcon and 1-5 without him.
28) No team has ever gone 7-1 at home with the team they lost to going 1-7 on the road (Cards and Patriots).
29) Since Week 11, Cam Newton has 8 TD passes & 0 interceptions and is the highest-rated passer over those weeks in the NFL.
30) San Francisco has won nine games in two consecutive seasons for the first time in 10 years.
31) Aldon Smith has 19.5 sacks this year. None of them have come in a blitz...all were while SF brought four or fewer pass rushers.
32) Colin Kaepernick leads the league with QB option TDs with four on only 13 option runs.
33) Average starting field position for the New York Giants was the +49. 50% of all their drives started in New Orleans territory.
34) There are only four undrafted free agent wide receivers in history to have consecutive 1,000-yard seasons: Rod Smith, Wes Welker, Miles Austin and Victor Cruz.
35) In the last four Cardinals games, when an Arizona quarterback throws the ball to Larry Fitzgerald, he has caught the ball six times and the opponent has caught the ball six times.
36) The Seahawks ran for 214 yards before contact.
37) The last time Pete Carroll won a football game by 58 points was a 69-0 win over Washington State in 2008.
38) Mike McCarthy is 13-1 against the Detroit Lions.