This is a generic bibliography because there's no way I can track where I get these from. Some are from TV broadcasts of the games, some are from reading through the game notes prepared by the teams, some are from my own notes I keep during the games, some are from reading through generic stat pages and pulling out what I find interesting, and some are from ESPN Stats & Info.
1) Brady Hoke is 16-0 at home as Michigan's head coach.
2) The 2013 Boston Red Sox and the 1907 Washington Senators are the only two teams in baseball history to score 12+ runs as visitors versus the NY Yankees.
3) Petit became only the 12th pitcher in Major League Baseball history to go 8.2 perfect innings but the second this year (Darvish, April 2, 2013).
4) The last time the Bengals had two 90+ yard TD drives in the same game was 1991 with Boomer Esiason at QB.
5) The only Pac-12 team to lose the past weekend was USC to Washington State...at home.
6) Five QBs threw for 350 or more yards on opening weekend, the most in NFL history.
7) Saints at Tampa on Sunday. If Drew Brees throws for 300-plus yards, it will be the second streak of his career throwing for 300-plus yards in seven consecutive games. No QB in history has ever done it once.
8) Andrew Luck has the most fourth quarter/overtime comebacks (8) out of his first 17 games in NFL history.
9) There have only been three 10-reception/200-yard receiving performances in NFL history on opening weekend. The Cowboys' Frank Clark to start 1962 and Anquan Boldin twice -- including his first game as an Arizona Cardinal.
10) Adrian Peterson has the longest first carry TD run since the merger (78 yards).
11) Eric Dickerson and Jim Brown are the only running backs with more yards in their first 90 NFL games than Peterson.
12) Matt Ryan threw 78 passes in 2012 after the two-minute warning without an INT. He made it through nine passes in 2013.
13) Tom Brady went 1-for-5 with a pick when targeting his tight ends. Only the second time since Gronkowski's rookie season Brady has completed less than 2 passes to his TEs.
14) Whenever a Browns QB has 53 pass attempts, they lose (0-5 in team history after Weeden set a career-high 53 attempts in a loss).
15) Mathew Stafford went 6-of-8 for 133 yards and a TD on screen passes. Most screen attempts since Stafford's rookie year.
16) Cristian Ponder completed three passes to his team and two to the other when Lions put eight in the box (six attempts).
17) Juan Uribe had three home runs in his last 43 games before Monday night, but hit three in four at-bats against the Diamondbacks.
18) Andrew Luck was 11-for-12 getting 99 yards and seven first downs versus a blitz (five-plus rushers).
19) Russell Wilson had his first career 300-plus yard passing game.
20) In 2012, Arizona QBs were 0-for-9 when throwing to Larry Fitzgerald in the end zone. Carson Palmer went 2-for-3 Sunday.
21) Dan Williams has the first INT/TD for a Cards' d-lineman this century. Eric Swann did it against the Giants in 1999.
22) Colin Kaepernick was 9-of-11 for 152 yards and two TDs using play-action.
23) There are six active WRs with multiple 200+ yard games in their career. Larry Fitzgerald is NOT one of the six. Boldin became the sixth Sunday.
24) Kaepernick went from completing only 55 percent of his passes from the pocket in the playoff game against GB to 69 percent for 350 yards and 2 TDs.
25) Vernon Davis had 0 TD receptions from the slot in 2012. He has one in 2013. He had two TD receptions last year from Kaepernick and two this year.
26) Victor Cruz has seven 70+ yard receptions. No other player has four since Cruz entered the league.
27) Eli Manning didn't throw an INT in 2012 when throwing to his running back. He threw two Sunday night.
28) The Ravens defense gave up 259 yards after catch, which is the worst by any defense since 2010.
29) The Broncos defense played 100 snaps in 2012 without Von Miller on the field registering one sack. In 2013, they have four sacks without him.
30) A 22-point loss is the worst opening weekend defeat by any defending Super Bowl champion.
31) There was a six-way tie including Brady and Manning for most six-TD games with two. Manning is now the only QB in history with three.