Sendek: 'We're going to be fine'
Each has landed a good shot to the body during this ASU basketball season.
"We've hit a rough patch," said head coach Herb Sendek Tuesday. "In part with things that we could do a better job in retrospect controlling; and in part quite frankly, some things have happened to us that are beyond our control.
Right now, that's hard to foresee.
Sendek's club has lost 13 of its 19 games played, including eight of its last ten. This week ASU hosts Washington (12-7)and Washington State (11-8).
"Nobody likes to go through what we're going through in terms of wins and losses but we're working smart. We're working hard and we have a really, really good time-proven plan.
"You can't panic," Sendek added. "You can't flinch. We're not going to walk around here like Eeyore. We have great attitudes. We have a good work ethic."
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 14Patterson talks to the guys about the Territorial Cup & scheduling with Notre Dame Football
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 7Patterson talks to Doug & Wolf about the state of Sun Devil Athletics
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 2Doug and Wolf talk to Patterson about the latest news coming out of the Pac-12 meetings.
- Brandon Magee , Former ASU Linebacker - Wednesday May 1Doug & Wolf ask Brandon Magee about signing with the Cowboys after going undrafted.