Ex-Sun Devil Harden wins Sixth Man Award
That's all changed now, as the third-year star for the Oklahoma City Thunder was announced as the 2011-12 NBA Sixth Man of the Year.
Harden averaged a career-high 16.8 points and 4.1 rebounds for OKC as they posted a 47-19 record -- good for the second-best record in the Western Conference. The 22-year-old southpaw has increased those numbers in the postseason, pumping in 18.3 points and 5.5 rebounds in a four-game sweep of the defending NBA champion Dallas Mavericks.
Harden becomes the first Arizona State product to win the award.
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 14Patterson talks to the guys about the Territorial Cup & scheduling with Notre Dame Football
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 7Patterson talks to Doug & Wolf about the state of Sun Devil Athletics
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 2Doug and Wolf talk to Patterson about the latest news coming out of the Pac-12 meetings.
- Brandon Magee , Former ASU Linebacker - Wednesday May 1Doug & Wolf ask Brandon Magee about signing with the Cowboys after going undrafted.
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 23Patterson talks to Doug and Wolf about ASU football games potentially being played at Chase field du