Arizona State senior forward Carrick Felix has been named the Pac-12's Men's Basketball Player of the Week.
Felix averaged 18.5 points and 10.5 rebounds per game in ASU's wins over Utah and Colorado. The wins marked only the fourth time the Sun Devils have started Pac-10/Pac-12 play with a 2-0 record.
It's the second Player of the Week honor this season for Felix, who also won the award December 3.
"Carrick Felix -- I don't know if I've coached a guy who's played with more heart. I mean the guy doesn't take one second off," ASU head coach Herb Sendek said of his team leader Sunday following the win over Colorado. "His effort, and his energy and his heart have been remarkable."
Felix and the Sun Devils take their 13-2 record on the road this week to play Oregon State Thursday and Sunday.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 21ESPN college football analyst Mark May says Taylor Kelly will be ready to play for ASU.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday October 21ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses finally beating Stanford.
- Jake Plummer, former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday October 21Jake Plummer discusses the Sun Devils' performance against Stanford.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday October 21Dan discusses ASU head baseball coach Tracy Smith's tweet.
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf