Updated Jan 14, 2013 - 10:14 am
Report: Ex-MSU guard Brandan Kearney transferring to ASU
Joe Rexrode of the Detroit Free Press reported Sunday night that former Michigan State sophomore guard Brandan Kearney will be transferring to ASU and is eligible to play in the second half of the 2013-14 season.
Kearney, who averaged 2.3 points and 1.5 rebounds per game this season, announced he was leaving Tom Izzo and Michigan State shortly after the conclusion of Christmas break.
During the Spartans' run to the Elite 8 in 2011-12, the former standout from Detroit Southeastern High School averaged a little less than 10 minutes per game.
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson signs with Australian team
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.