Updated Jan 14, 2013 - 10:14 am
Report: Ex-MSU guard Brandan Kearney transferring to ASU
Joe Rexrode of the Detroit Free Press reported Sunday night that former Michigan State sophomore guard Brandan Kearney will be transferring to ASU and is eligible to play in the second half of the 2013-14 season.
Kearney, who averaged 2.3 points and 1.5 rebounds per game this season, announced he was leaving Tom Izzo and Michigan State shortly after the conclusion of Christmas break.
During the Spartans' run to the Elite 8 in 2011-12, the former standout from Detroit Southeastern High School averaged a little less than 10 minutes per game.
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Report: ASU's Musselman a 'legitimate candidate' for South Florida job
- ASU AD Anderson: Good season, now must get better
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.