Updated Jan 23, 2013 - 5:17 pm
ASU's Jahii Carson shining among NCAA freshmen
Jeff Borzello of CBSSports.com has Carson among the top freshman in the country in his Freshman of the Year rankings.
Carson continues to take the Pac-12 by storm, despite Arizona State falling back to Earth after a very impressive first two months. He's averaging 20.7 points, 4.0 assists and 3.7 rebounds in his last three games, while shooting 24-for-48 from the field during that stretch. Some say his numbers are inflated because he doesn't have many complementary options, but he's been outstanding nonetheless.
Borzello has Carson ranked No. 3 behind UNLV's Anthony Bennett and Kansas' Ben McLemore. Carson is one of two point guards in Borzello's top five, with Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart the other.
Carson is averaging 17.3 points, 3.3 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game this season for a resurgent Sun Devil squad.
- Jake Plummer, Pac-12 Network College Football Analyst - Thursday December 5Jake the Snake shares inspiring insight into ASU football and the Tillman Tunnel
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.