Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 12:43 pm
ASU's Carrick Felix wins conference honor...again
Felix, a senior from Millennium High School in Goodyear, averaged 19.5 points and 10.5 rebounds as the Sun Devils swept USC and UCLA last week. In the two games, Felix shot 59.1 percent (13-of-22) from the field and 68.8 percent (11-of-16) from the free throw line.
The weekly honor was the 33rd in Arizona State's history.
Felix won the award over Nick Johnson of Arizona, Cal's Allen Crabbe, Colorado's André Roberson, E.J. Singler of Oregon, Stanford's Chasson Randle, UCLA's Shabazz Muhammad and Mike Ladd of Washington State.
Vince Marotta, Co-host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Jake Plummer, Pac-12 Network College Football Analyst - Thursday December 5Jake the Snake shares inspiring insight into ASU football and the Tillman Tunnel
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.