Updated Mar 17, 2013 - 9:08 am
ASU freshman Jahii Carson named to All-Pac-12 tournament team
ASU point guard Jahii Carson was named to the All-Pac-12 tournament team after the freshman poured in 55 points, 11 assists and nine rebounds in a two-game span against Stanford and UCLA. In the Sun Devils' thrilling 89-88 overtime win over the Cardinal Wednesday, Carson set career-highs in points (34) and made field goal attempts (14). He also tied a career-high with three 3-point makes.
Carson was joined on the all-tournament team by UCLA's Jordan Adams and Larry Drew and Oregon's Arsalan Kazemi and Damyean Dotson.
The ASU freshman was the only one on the team who didn't appear in the tournament final.
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Report: ASU's Musselman a 'legitimate candidate' for South Florida job
- ASU AD Anderson: Good season, now must get better
- ASU coach Sendek: There's positive mojo with the Sun Devils
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.