Updated Mar 17, 2013 - 9:08 am
ASU freshman Jahii Carson named to All-Pac-12 tournament team
ASU point guard Jahii Carson was named to the All-Pac-12 tournament team after the freshman poured in 55 points, 11 assists and nine rebounds in a two-game span against Stanford and UCLA. In the Sun Devils' thrilling 89-88 overtime win over the Cardinal Wednesday, Carson set career-highs in points (34) and made field goal attempts (14). He also tied a career-high with three 3-point makes.
Carson was joined on the all-tournament team by UCLA's Jordan Adams and Larry Drew and Oregon's Arsalan Kazemi and Damyean Dotson.
The ASU freshman was the only one on the team who didn't appear in the tournament final.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.
- Jean Boyd, ASU Associate AD - Friday December 6Boyd explains the importance of ASU football's "Rock Walk" tradition