Updated Mar 17, 2013 - 9:08 am
ASU freshman Jahii Carson named to All-Pac-12 tournament team
ASU point guard Jahii Carson was named to the All-Pac-12 tournament team after the freshman poured in 55 points, 11 assists and nine rebounds in a two-game span against Stanford and UCLA. In the Sun Devils' thrilling 89-88 overtime win over the Cardinal Wednesday, Carson set career-highs in points (34) and made field goal attempts (14). He also tied a career-high with three 3-point makes.
Carson was joined on the all-tournament team by UCLA's Jordan Adams and Larry Drew and Oregon's Arsalan Kazemi and Damyean Dotson.
The ASU freshman was the only one on the team who didn't appear in the tournament final.
- Lionel Hollins honored by ASU jersey retirement
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson signs with Australian team
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.