Updated Mar 17, 2013 - 9:08 am
ASU freshman Jahii Carson named to All-Pac-12 tournament team
ASU point guard Jahii Carson was named to the All-Pac-12 tournament team after the freshman poured in 55 points, 11 assists and nine rebounds in a two-game span against Stanford and UCLA. In the Sun Devils' thrilling 89-88 overtime win over the Cardinal Wednesday, Carson set career-highs in points (34) and made field goal attempts (14). He also tied a career-high with three 3-point makes.
Carson was joined on the all-tournament team by UCLA's Jordan Adams and Larry Drew and Oregon's Arsalan Kazemi and Damyean Dotson.
The ASU freshman was the only one on the team who didn't appear in the tournament final.
- ASU's road comeback vs. OSU falls short in OT
- ASU athletic director hopes to make 'significant improvements' to men's basketball team
- Flat start dooms Sun Devils in loss to Ducks: By the Numbers
- Have the Sun Devils done enough to earn an NCAA Tournament invite?
- In Carson's last home game, Sun Devils rout Bears
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.