ASU freshman Jahii Carson named to All-Pac-12 tournament team
ASU point guard Jahii Carson was named to the All-Pac-12 tournament team after the freshman poured in 55 points, 11 assists and nine rebounds in a two-game span against Stanford and UCLA. In the Sun Devils' thrilling 89-88 overtime win over the Cardinal Wednesday, Carson set career-highs in points (34) and made field goal attempts (14). He also tied a career-high with three 3-point makes.
Carson was joined on the all-tournament team by UCLA's Jordan Adams and Larry Drew and Oregon's Arsalan Kazemi and Damyean Dotson.
The ASU freshman was the only one on the team who didn't appear in the tournament final.
- UFC Legend Dan "Hendo" Henderson - Saturday June 15UFC great Dan Henderson joins The Power MMA Show to preview his UFC 161 bout vs Rashad Evans.
- Steve Patterson, ASU AD - Tuesday June 4Will Notre Dame be on the ASU football schedule? And, what does he think of E. Gordon Gee's comments
- Jeff Pendergraph, Indiana Pacers forward - Tuesday June 4Pacer and former ASU basketball player Jeff Pendergraph talks about Indiana's run in the playoffs
- Steve Patterson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday May 30What will be discussed at the upcoming meeting with the other Pac-12 athletic directors?
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works