Senior forward Carrick Felix finished his career at Arizona State University with one final honor, and this one comes off the basketball court.
Felix was named to the 2013 Pac-12 All-Academic First Team. The liberal studies major finished with a 3.50 GPA. He is going on to get his Masters of Liberal Studies degree.
To be eligible for selection to this prestigious team, student athletes are expected to have at least a 3.0 overall GPA and be either a starting player or play a prominent role on the team.
Other players selected to the Pac-12 All-Academic First Team include Colorado's Sabatino Chen, Stanford's John Gage, Stanford's Robbie Lemons and Utah's Jeremy Olsen.
This isn't the first honor Felix has received for his academic good standing, he was also named Pac-12 Men's Basketball Scholar Athlete of the Year.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 30ESPN college football analyst Mark May says the wheels could come off for ASU in a hurry.
- Rocky Harris - ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director - Wednesday September 24Arizona State Senior Associate Athletic Direct Rocky Harris expects a sellout when the Sun Devils fa
- Chris Foster - Los Angeles Times - Wednesday September 24Los Angeles Times reporter Chris Foster gives the UCLA perspective on Thursday night's game.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Wednesday September 24AZCentral sports reporter Doug Haller previews Arizona State's matchup with UCLA.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday September 24Dan discusses the newly found connection between the Arizona Cardinals and the Arizona State Sun Dev