ASU's Carrick Felix earns Pac-12 All-Academic honors
Senior forward Carrick Felix finished his career at Arizona State University with one final honor, and this one comes off the basketball court.
Felix was named to the 2013 Pac-12 All-Academic First Team. The liberal studies major finished with a 3.50 GPA. He is going on to get his Masters of Liberal Studies degree.
To be eligible for selection to this prestigious team, student athletes are expected to have at least a 3.0 overall GPA and be either a starting player or play a prominent role on the team.
Other players selected to the Pac-12 All-Academic First Team include Colorado's Sabatino Chen, Stanford's John Gage, Stanford's Robbie Lemons and Utah's Jeremy Olsen.
This isn't the first honor Felix has received for his academic good standing, he was also named Pac-12 Men's Basketball Scholar Athlete of the Year.
- Dave Pasch, voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Wednesday March 12Dave Pasch explains what it is like to work with Bill Walton.
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 11ASU basketball coach Herb Sendek discusses the Pac-12 tournament.
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?