Senior forward Carrick Felix finished his career at Arizona State University with one final honor, and this one comes off the basketball court.
Felix was named to the 2013 Pac-12 All-Academic First Team. The liberal studies major finished with a 3.50 GPA. He is going on to get his Masters of Liberal Studies degree.
To be eligible for selection to this prestigious team, student athletes are expected to have at least a 3.0 overall GPA and be either a starting player or play a prominent role on the team.
Other players selected to the Pac-12 All-Academic First Team include Colorado's Sabatino Chen, Stanford's John Gage, Stanford's Robbie Lemons and Utah's Jeremy Olsen.
This isn't the first honor Felix has received for his academic good standing, he was also named Pac-12 Men's Basketball Scholar Athlete of the Year.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf
- Rick Neuheisel - Pac-12 Network Analyst - Friday October 17Rick Neuheisel believes it could be a rough weekend for the Sun Devils against Stanford.
- Todd Graham, ASU Head Football Coach - Friday October 17ASU football head coach Todd Graham says if Taylor Kelly feels he is ready to play he will play.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday October 15ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses the upcoming weekend for ASU Athletics.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 14ESPN college football analyst Mark May says anyone can win the Pac-12 South.