Report: Evan Gordon leaving Sun Devils
According to ESPN, Arizona State guard Evan Gordon has decided to leave the program.
Devils Digest tweeted Gordon has opted to transfer to a school closer to home after playing one season with the Devils.
Sendek said that Evan Gordon will be leaving the program to go back home to Indiana— Devils Digest (@DevilsDigest) May 9, 2013
Gordon started 25 games for ASU as a junior and was the team's third-leading scorer. He averaged 10.1 points and 2.9 rebounds last season.
The Devils will have to replace two of their top three leading scorers next season with the departures of Gordon and Carrick Felix.
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Jordan Bachynski to play for Hornets Summer League team
- Jahii Carson, Jermaine Marshall to play for Rockets Summer League team in Orlando
- ASU's Sendek listed among coaches on the 'hot seat' in 2014-15
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.