In an effort to strengthen it's non-conference schedule, ASU basketball has finalized a home-and-home series with the UNLV Runnin' Rebels.
The Sun Devils will visit UNLV, an NCAA Tournament team each of the last four years and six of the past seven seasons, on November 19. Head coach Dave Rice will then bring his club to Tempe in 2014-15.
ASU's non-conference schedule is now complete:
Nov. 8 vs. UMBC
Nov. 12 vs. Miami-Ohio
Nov. 15 vs. Idaho State
Nov. 19 at UNLV
Nov. 22 vs. Bradley
Nov. 25 vs. Marquette
Nov. 28 - Dec. 1 at Wooden Legacy in Anaheim
Dec. 6 at DePaul
Dec. 14 vs. Grambling
Dec. 21 vs. Texas Tech
Dec. 28 vs. Cal Irvine
ASU, coming off a 22-win season, is guaranteed three games during the four-day trip to Anaheim for the all-new multi-team Wooden Legacy tournament that features Creighton, Miami and San Diego State.
In addition, the Sun Devils will welcome Marquette, which advanced to the Elite Eight last season, and Texas Tech, under new head coach Tubby Smith, to Wells Fargo Arena before the start of Pac-12 play.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 21ESPN college football analyst Mark May says Taylor Kelly will be ready to play for ASU.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday October 21ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses finally beating Stanford.
- Jake Plummer, former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday October 21Jake Plummer discusses the Sun Devils' performance against Stanford.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday October 21Dan discusses ASU head baseball coach Tracy Smith's tweet.
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf