In an effort to strengthen it's non-conference schedule, ASU basketball has finalized a home-and-home series with the UNLV Runnin' Rebels.
The Sun Devils will visit UNLV, an NCAA Tournament team each of the last four years and six of the past seven seasons, on November 19. Head coach Dave Rice will then bring his club to Tempe in 2014-15.
ASU's non-conference schedule is now complete:
Nov. 8 vs. UMBC
Nov. 12 vs. Miami-Ohio
Nov. 15 vs. Idaho State
Nov. 19 at UNLV
Nov. 22 vs. Bradley
Nov. 25 vs. Marquette
Nov. 28 - Dec. 1 at Wooden Legacy in Anaheim
Dec. 6 at DePaul
Dec. 14 vs. Grambling
Dec. 21 vs. Texas Tech
Dec. 28 vs. Cal Irvine
ASU, coming off a 22-win season, is guaranteed three games during the four-day trip to Anaheim for the all-new multi-team Wooden Legacy tournament that features Creighton, Miami and San Diego State.
In addition, the Sun Devils will welcome Marquette, which advanced to the Elite Eight last season, and Texas Tech, under new head coach Tubby Smith, to Wells Fargo Arena before the start of Pac-12 play.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Mike Norvell- ASU offensive coordinator - Thursday September 18Mike Norvell expresses his confidence in Mike Bercovici as a quarterback.
- D.J. Foster, ASU running back - Wednesday September 17D.J. Foster talks about why he chose to stay home and be a Sun Devil
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday September 17Ray Anderson explains why he and Todd Graham donated a combined $1,000,000 to the ASU stadium renova
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike