Arizona State announced on Tuesday they will honor Eddie House's No. 5 basketball jersey during the 2013-14 season.
His jersey will join Joe Caldwell, Byron Scott, Lionel Hollins and Fat Lever in the rafters at Wells Fargo Arena.
House is the Sun Devils' career leading scorer, tallying 2,044 points during his four-year career. He is also ASU's all-time steals leader with 258.
His 61-point outburst during a game at California on January 8, 2000 is the ASU single-game high for points scored. He outscored 55 Division I teams on that night.
House earned All-Pac-10 honors twice and did not miss a single game in his 124-game collegiate career.
He went on to play 11 years in the NBA and won a championship with the Boston Celtics in 2008.
The jersey retirement ceremony will not be announced until September when the Pac-12 officially releases the schedule.
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Report: ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek gets contract extension
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 Network analyst - Wednesday September 17Pac-12 Network analyst Rick Neuheisel breaks down the first few weeks of Pac-12 football.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday September 16ESPN college football analyst Mark May says ASU's game plan will have to change with backup QB Mike
- Doug Haller - azcentral sports - Tuesday September 16Doug Haller of azcentral sports discusses what Mike Bercovici has to do in order to be a successful
- Jake Plummer - Former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday September 16Former ASU and Cardinals quarterback Jake Plummer discusses Taylor Kelly's injury and what ASU has
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday September 12ASU head coach Todd Graham talks about this Saturday's game with Colorado.