ASU basketball to honor Eddie House's number during the 2013-14 season
His jersey will join Joe Caldwell, Byron Scott, Lionel Hollins and Fat Lever in the rafters at Wells Fargo Arena.
House is the Sun Devils' career leading scorer, tallying 2,044 points during his four-year career. He is also ASU's all-time steals leader with 258.
His 61-point outburst during a game at California on January 8, 2000 is the ASU single-game high for points scored. He outscored 55 Division I teams on that night.
House earned All-Pac-10 honors twice and did not miss a single game in his 124-game collegiate career.
He went on to play 11 years in the NBA and won a championship with the Boston Celtics in 2008.
The jersey retirement ceremony will not be announced until September when the Pac-12 officially releases the schedule.
- Shaquielle McKissic wins appeal, will return to ASU for another year
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.