ASU basketball to honor Eddie House's number during the 2013-14 season
His jersey will join Joe Caldwell, Byron Scott, Lionel Hollins and Fat Lever in the rafters at Wells Fargo Arena.
House is the Sun Devils' career leading scorer, tallying 2,044 points during his four-year career. He is also ASU's all-time steals leader with 258.
His 61-point outburst during a game at California on January 8, 2000 is the ASU single-game high for points scored. He outscored 55 Division I teams on that night.
House earned All-Pac-10 honors twice and did not miss a single game in his 124-game collegiate career.
He went on to play 11 years in the NBA and won a championship with the Boston Celtics in 2008.
The jersey retirement ceremony will not be announced until September when the Pac-12 officially releases the schedule.
- Chris Karpman, Publisher of ASUdevils.com - Thursday December 12ASU has one commitment among high school prospects in the state. What does this mean?
- Rocky Harris, Senior Associate Athletic Director - Thursday December 12The aftermath of the Sun Devils loss to Stanford.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game