Arizona State point guard Jahii Carson is primed for a big year coming off his Pac-12 Co-Freshman of the Year season when he was the nation's top freshman scorer at 18.5 points per game.
CBSSports.com believes he'll build off his freshman season and have a better one. Perhaps becoming the top point guard in the country.
In their list of the nation's Top 100 players Carson cracks the top 10, coming in at number nine.
Comment: Smart enters the season as the nation's best point guard. I can see a world where Carson is considered better by February. Averaged 18.5 points and 5.1 assists last season. Those numbers will go up. -- MN
The comments in the list come from CBS basketball writer Matt Norlander.
Carson is only behind Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart (No. 3) among point guards.
The sophomore has said this will be his last season in Tempe, so you better make it out and enjoy him while you can, Sun Devils fans.
- New-look Arizona State Sun Devils will rely on defense in 2014-15
- Arizona State finalizes 2014-15 basketball schedule
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson scores 23 points in first preseason game in Australia
- ASU A.D.: Extending Herb Sendek's contract the right decision
- AP source: ASU extends both basketball coaches
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday October 21ESPN college football analyst Mark May says Taylor Kelly will be ready to play for ASU.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday October 21ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson discusses finally beating Stanford.
- Jake Plummer, former ASU and Cardinals quarterback - Tuesday October 21Jake Plummer discusses the Sun Devils' performance against Stanford.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday October 21Dan discusses ASU head baseball coach Tracy Smith's tweet.
- Mike Bercovici, ASU quarterback - Monday October 20ASU quarterback Mike Bercovici says it was nice to take back the crown and get the win against Stanf