ASU's Carson a top 10 player according to CBS Sports
Arizona State point guard Jahii Carson is primed for a big year coming off his Pac-12 Co-Freshman of the Year season when he was the nation's top freshman scorer at 18.5 points per game.
CBSSports.com believes he'll build off his freshman season and have a better one. Perhaps becoming the top point guard in the country.
In their list of the nation's Top 100 players Carson cracks the top 10, coming in at number nine.
Comment: Smart enters the season as the nation's best point guard. I can see a world where Carson is considered better by February. Averaged 18.5 points and 5.1 assists last season. Those numbers will go up. -- MN
The comments in the list come from CBS basketball writer Matt Norlander.
Carson is only behind Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart (No. 3) among point guards.
The sophomore has said this will be his last season in Tempe, so you better make it out and enjoy him while you can, Sun Devils fans.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN College Football Analyst - Monday December 9ASU's heartbreaking loss, the other Championship Saturday games and Selection Sunday.
- Glenn Parker, Pac-12 Network football analyst - Friday December 6Glenn Parker previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Joe Schad, ESPN college football reporter - Friday December 6A national perspective on the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game
- J.R. Redmond, former ASU running back - Friday December 6Redmond discussed the similarities between the 96 ASU team and this year's edition.
- Bickley Blast - Friday December 6Setting the stage for the ASU-Stanford Pac 12 Championship Game.