ASU's Carson a top 10 player according to CBS Sports
Arizona State point guard Jahii Carson is primed for a big year coming off his Pac-12 Co-Freshman of the Year season when he was the nation's top freshman scorer at 18.5 points per game.
CBSSports.com believes he'll build off his freshman season and have a better one. Perhaps becoming the top point guard in the country.
In their list of the nation's Top 100 players Carson cracks the top 10, coming in at number nine.
Comment: Smart enters the season as the nation's best point guard. I can see a world where Carson is considered better by February. Averaged 18.5 points and 5.1 assists last season. Those numbers will go up. -- MN
The comments in the list come from CBS basketball writer Matt Norlander.
Carson is only behind Oklahoma State's Marcus Smart (No. 3) among point guards.
The sophomore has said this will be his last season in Tempe, so you better make it out and enjoy him while you can, Sun Devils fans.
- ASU head coach Herb Sendek: Team will play 'more difficult' schedule in 2014-15
- ASU's Jahii Carson officially headed to NBA Draft
- Arizona State vs. Texas ranked as one of the top 2014 NCAA Tournament games
- Report: Arizona State assistant Eric Musselman resigns
- Report: ASU's Musselman a 'legitimate candidate' for South Florida job
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.